segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2007

Violence, violence....and violence again



Watching the Jornal Nacional (the most seen TV daily journal in the country) I got so bored that I didn’t want to watch it anymore. Reason? No, it wasn’t boring news, or worthless news, – instead of that, the news were much worthy – but because of the ten minutes (I beat) I only watched tragedies about the violence. Yes, it were 10 minutes watching news about lost-shots deaths, kidnappings, tragic deaths, etc.
We don’t deserve what media is showing, – I don’t wanna criticize its work because it’s doing legally – we deserve a country without tragedies, we don’t deserve to see or hear that innocent people a died for nothing! We can’t comply with this. Federal and State’s government need to perform together to make it over. I live in Rio Grande do Sul and, not showing myself, but the main focus of the government is the social security. This’s bringing many victories. The numbers have decreased significantly! Policy Corp is acting intensely, assuring our security.What we really need is ACTION! It doesn’t matter whether we use federal army or not. But we can’t agree that people die only because they’re studying or walking on the street.

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

hey man you can just put an option to translate your original blog, it's easy just a piece of html try to find it on google.